- I have had such great feed back from the people I give this booklet to that I intend to keep some on hand. There are so many people/families hurting and in need of hope and encouragement. This booklet is wonderful! (Facing Difficult Days with Hope)
- Wonderful resource to use in this area of care. I love the scriptures and pictures. It’s pages are filled with words of hope and care for those experiencing loss of any kind. I highly recommend it. (Grieving with Hope)
- An excellent resource. I am a cancer patient and the fight is hard, this book is excellent, I am buying a large number of them to put in my doctors offices, free for patients. (Facing Illness with Hope)
- I recently sat with a friend with cancer and read the first pages of the book. She called me later to say, she found herself reading the book to someone she met in the hospital because it had encouraged her so much. Yes, I highly recommend it! (Facing Difficult Days with Hope)
- Purchased this encouraging, inspiring booklet as a gift for a friend who is going through serious health issues. Perfect for a little gift in that regard to provide comforting words from Scripture & to remind of our Great Physician’s willingness to carry us through difficult times & remain with us always. Recommend highly. (Facing Illness with Hope)
We here at CTA are pleased to be able to offer resources like these that so many people have found so effective in their ministries.
Now, we’re adding another title to this helpful line: Praying with Hope: Trusting in Jesus. It includes the thoughtfully chosen Scriptures, carefully worded prayers, and stunningly beautiful photographs you have come expect in this caregiving line.
We think you will find it a helpful tool as you encourage God’s people in times of challenge and in times of joy, too. Take a look!